Project news

​​Another Octopus Longterm profit trade

Octopus Longterm pool manager does not cease to please us with good deals. This time the profit was obtained as a result of the end of the lockup period of 20% of Fanadise tokens, which were bought at the early stage of financing. The price went up 4.75 times. The pool will get even more profit after the end of the lockup period for the remaining 80% of tokens.

If you want to earn with us, we invite you to invest in Octopus Longterm through our bot- @Octopus_VC_bot.